Continental Corporation (VED) Facility Coordination Team Leader in Asahi, Japan
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 51849BR
Job Title (VED) Facility Coordination Team Leader
Posting Location Asahi
- Plan and Coordinate maintenance of test cource area and it's facility in Asahi and Mombetsu (in Hokkaido for winter time)
- Lead a team of measurement equipment
- Lead EHS (Environment, Health, Safety) activities in Asahi cooperate with Yokohama head office and other locations including test track safety activities
- Coordinate necessary documentation for Governmental regulations and processes
- Coordinate Shipping & Recieving operation for vehicles and vehicle equipment
Managenent experience for Industrurial facility more than 5 years
Good communication skills and experience with external stake holers: governmental offices, outsourcing service poroviders, counterpart in joint venture company, local redident party, and so on
Good skiils and behaviors to lead small size team
Work experience in automotive industory is preferable
Car Driver's Licence is preferable
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.