GE DIRECTOR OF REGIONAL MARKETING – HEALTHCARE DIGITAL APAC in Hino, Japan
About GE Healthcare Digital
GE Healthcare Digital, a division of GE Healthcare, creates the next generation of IT performance breakthroughs for health systems, caregivers, and the patients they serve. Our strategy is to deliver software-enabled solutions that include products, services and a broad ecosystem of partners, all to help healthcare providers connect productivity with care.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
DIRECTOR OF REGIONAL MARKETING – HEALTHCARE DIGITAL APAC
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Japan
The Director of Regional Marketing for Healthcare Digital APAC is responsible for planning, organizing and executing marketing programs that generate new sales opportunities for products, services and solutions, while also providing marketing support to help move existing opportunities through the sales funnel. This role has marketing responsibility for GE Healthcare Digital offerings in Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand in the areas of Enterprise Imaging, High Acuity Care, Perinatal and Analytics software solutions.
The Director of Regional Marketing is a member of the APAC leadership team and works in close collaboration with region leaders to ensure the success of the business. They are responsible to bring regional customer insights back to the product marketing and management teams to ensure that the right solutions are being delivered to address critical customer needs. They will also collect key market trends and industry intelligence to produce thought leadership for both internal and external stakeholders, as well as competitive counter-strategies.
The Director of Regional Marketing-APAC leads the regional marketing planning process and manages program execution for the region. The Director is also responsible for coordinating HC Digital marketing activities with the broader GE Healthcare marketing campaigns taking place in the region.
• Develop and execute the region integrated marketing plan, in partnership with product marketing and sales teams, including country-specific activities.
• Hire and lead a team of regional field and product marketing professionals in Japan, Singapore, and Australia/New Zealand
• Develop and execute demand creation & funnel acceleration programs supporting product and solution launch plans
• Lead outbound and inbound marketing (events, direct marketing, email marketing) and prepare the channels to support those programs
• Implement regional segmentation strategy. Manage processes and programs to increase customer awareness, preference and purchase intent
• Use market research to identify market opportunities
• Integrate competitive intelligence into marketing planning
• Lead the region-based product marketers to supply regional sales forces with value-added content and activities including value propositions, pricing, training materials, brochures, health economics and case studies
• Contribute to the annual strategic planning process
• Own and manage marketing budget in the region
• Ensure alignment with global HC Digital marketing plan and GEHC regional marketing plans
• Along with the team, ensure compliance with local regulations on all marketing related activities
• Measure and monitor metrics and operating mechanisms to ensure achievement of business objectives (e.g., lead generation programs, awareness metrics, etc)
• Able to speak and write fluently in both Japanese and English
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field
• 7+ years’ experience in marketing
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Team-oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Healthcare product/industry acumen
• Ability to manage cross-cultural team composed of remote employees who reside in different countries
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Planning and project management skills
• Willingness to travel approximately 50% of time
• Experience working with sales teams and supporting programs
• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 10+ years’ experience in software marketing
• Marketing experience in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
• Innovation – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration
• Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
• Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
• Strong consultative marketing approach
• Familiarity with digital marketing, inbound marketing and social media
• Ability to adapt content effectively from one tactic to another
• Can learn fast quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment