Ericsson Customer Operations Manager in JP 13 TO Shiodome, Japan
Primary Location: The role is based in Japan. Travel throughout the Region North East Asia would be required.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Industry & Society
Ericsson is strongly committed to leveraging on its existing portfolio and competence to address customer needs beyond the traditional Telco customer with a focus on Safety & Security, Utilities, Intelligent Transport, Automotive and Shipping. To drive this business growth Business Line Industry & Society (BL I&S;) was formed.
Global Service Operations
Global Service Operations was created with the prime objective of orchestrating an effective, cost efficient, consistent and scalable global delivery approach towards I&S; service delivery engagements. It is the delegated function in CGIS GSO responsible for securing the operational and financial performance of I&S; delivered services and customer projects in the Regions to committed time, cost and quality.
The Customer Operations Manager (COM) is responsible for:
- Ensure Management of all aspects across the customer delivery portfolio
- Ensure that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards the customer as per the original business case
- Hold accountability for end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets
- Ensure efficient service delivery
- Immediate Support to KAM of I&S; Japan on sales engagement and PoC initiatives during presales stage
- Acting as CPM and CFR in the SDP process to provide the project and service costing
- Secure Customer relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Build upon and look for opportunities to develop on existing business
- As the first technical focal point to align the technical requirement with customer expectation and leverage regional resource of solution architects (IT&C;, NES) on technical response
- Complete management of deliverables towards the customer portfolio
- Have responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective governance with the customer in partnership with the Key Account Manager
- Achieve delivery compliance across the projects
- Be the Key interface for operational issues with the customer
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including customer project managers and key account manager, with necessary contractual interactions and negotiations
- Continuously seek financial and operational improvements for the delivery business unit
The COM will report to the Head of RNEA CU I&S; Operations and dotted line to the KAM of CU I&S; Japan.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Telecommunication, Information Systems or equivalent
- Strong experience in portfolio/project delivery gained in project management
- Background in ICT portfolio management (System integration, Applications, Cloud and IT Infrastructure)
- Previous leadership experience working in the Information Technology and telecommunication industry is essential
- Proven experience in service delivery and/or operations management
- Financial acumen and experience in previous roles
- Negotiation, communication and issue resolution skill
- Experience gained in coaching and mentoring a team of professionals is preferred
- Good command of English
- CGIS CU I&S;: Key Account Manager of I&S; Japan, Account Manager of I&S; Japan
- Region: I&S; Operations, project and programme functions; Competence Domains, Local Delivery Organisation; IT&C;, CSI, Network Services, PSP and Core 3 functions
- CGIS GSO: I&S; Industry Operations & GSCs
- CGIS Industry Practice
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || Tokyo || JP-13-TO Shiodome || Consulting&SysInt;