Ericsson Solution manager EPC and 5G transformation in JP 37 YO Yokohama, Japan
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- The EPC and 5G transformation solution Manager is responsible to execute the strategy and achieve the objectives for EPC transformation Solutions to secure business success for in the EPC transformation towards 5G, cloud and Networked society.
- Owner of customer solutions covering EPC Core products (EPC, ECEE&NFV;), including Ericsson and 3PP products, services and customizations.
- Drives solution discussions from a business and technical point of view.
- Should be a team player with excellent communications skills and the desire to take diverse challenges.
- Pro-actively seeks out and pursue new business opportunities, drives short and long term initiatives based on customer dialogue and establish trust and business partnership with KA and customers.
- Through a customer-centric approach, develop and deliver high quality, competitive and attractive proposals which address customer's business challenges and issues.
- Responsible and accountable for proper solution scoping and accurate costing of services to be offered.
- Act as CSR in pre-sales, demonstrating professionalism, competence, market insight and strong business mindset.
- Be close to the customer from initial engagement to final acceptance.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship Network with key stakeholders in customers, CU Japan, RNEA and global organizations.
- Achieve financial performance targets for the solution area and secure key deals.
- Responsible for customer solutions ownership and evolution, covering requirements management, roadmap management, new product introduction planning, localization of product marketing and value creation arguments.
- Drive market and customer requirements towards Product Areas (product, services & solutions) in co-operation and through the RNEA ICT Domain organization.
- Drive innovation to simplify processes and ways of working, and establish a culture of continuous improvements to achieve business operational excellence.
- Active knowledge sharing within Customer Solutions and contribute to global and regional best practice and reuse.
- Own, throughout the entire lifecycle, customer solutions covering Ericsson EPC products, services and customizations.
- Responsible for managing the relationship of third part products, solutions and services suppliers whose offerings are part of our customer solution.
- Seek, evaluate and select suitable partners or suppliers together with Sourcing for both short-term and long-term engagements.
- Works actively with, and use, Business Intelligence and Competitor Analysis when promoting Solutions to our potential customers.
- Technical Sales Support Expertise
- Presentation & communication skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Market Insight
- Customer Insight
- Japanese Language
- English language
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || Kanagawa || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt;
Job details: Technical Subject Matter Expert Job Stage 06