Amazon.com Contract Manager in Meguro, Japan
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s legal department.
We are looking for a Contracts Manager to support Amazon’s rapidly growing consumer business. We are looking for someone who has the uncanny ability to know where they are needed, who can identify and implement process improvements, can effectively manage third-party relationships and work cross-functionally with other teams.
Your responsibilities will include: localizing and updating our global contract templates and terms and conditions, documenting a variety of third-party contractual relationships, including purchase/reseller agreements, license agreements, master services agreements, work orders, terminations, amendments, and NDAs; preparing submissions to the authorities; responding to escalated customer contacts; working with the business on scaling contractual negotiations; conducting marketing and promotion reviews; and coordinating with business partners and outside counsel.
· 3-4+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work proactively and independently while being able to contribute to cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills - Business level English and Japanese
Bachelor's or other legal degree or qualification preferred. Bar is not required.
· In-house legal experience is a plus.
· 3+ years experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
· Strong analytical and computer skills
AMZR Req ID: 466903