Amazon.com Digital Marketing Manager in Meguro, Japan
Since Amazon Appstore launched Amazon Coins in Japan on August 26, 2014, the business environment surrounding Appstore has changed dramatically. As customer base has increased considerably, game developers and other external business entities have begun approaching Amazon Appstore about a variety of business opportunities. Given Appstore’s continued evolution, our Consumer Marketing team is looking for a person who has the curiosity and ability to lead customer base expansion through the most updated digital marketing experience. The core mission of the Digital Marketing Manager, Consumer Marketing, is to acquire new customers and increase their engagement. In addition, he or she will work closely with internal teams such as business development manager and engineering to enhance key metrics such as downloads and revenue. A successful candidate will be experienced in growing an internet business and leading ambitious projects in a period of its expansion.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, Consumer Marketing, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Demonstrate ability to plan and implement digital marketing campaigns and continuously improve its performance through PDCA cycle (creating campaigns, managing and optimizing execution, analyzing traffic data and solving problems, and implicate learnings to next campaign)
· Provide strategic inputs, generating bold and innovative ideas for growth to marketing manager
· Primarily three areas of responsibility: User Acquisition and Engagement & Monetization. User Acquisition includes ads, promotions and offers, partnerships and influencers, and generating new customer segments. Engagement & Monetization involves onboarding, retention, and reactivation.
· Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption for the Amazon mobile shopping application.
· Work with Marketing Manager to optimize and manage the annual budget for new customer acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
· Team up with business development managers to conceive, develop, and execute marketing campaigns that maximize marketing ROI for both developers and the Appstore.
· Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and ROI.
· Collaborate closely with other technical and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
· Coordinate with other cross Amazon marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising, and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the apps space.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in app demand response marketing, mobile marketing, and/or product marketing.
· Proven track record of delivering app acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
· Superior Japanese and English verbal and written communications skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
· Comfort rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis and reach sound conclusions. High level of aptitude with Excel (pivot tables) required.
· Strong time management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
· Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Experience in mobile eCommerce, mobile marketing or product management for mobile applications
· Expertise in the online and/or mobile market.
· MBA preferred.
Keywords: Appstore, mobile apps, mobile applications, iOS, Android, integrated marketing, performance marketing, user acquisition, demand response, engagement, retention, marketing manager, mobile marketing, app store optimization.
AMZR Req ID: 462913
External Company URL: www.amazon.com