Amazon.com HR Services Administrator in Meguro, Japan
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Tokyo, which will support Amazon across certain APAC countries. The Hub will provide a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Administrators to join our growing Shared Services Centre. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. This role demands both a high level of accuracy and systems ability and also the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbally.
• Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers.
• Input, update and maintain all HR related data via PeopleSoft in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required (for example leavers, address changes, …)
• Generate and administer documents based on given frameworks and participation guidelines for all countries/companies/organization supported by the Shared Services Hub
• Understand processes and program regulations and the way they have been translated into existing technical environment
• Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
• Meet setup SLA and KPI
• Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the employee population. Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
• Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
• Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
• Fluent in Japanese and Business Level English
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 years of work experience in HR / similar role preferred
• Experience of working in a transactional / process based environment
• Experience working in multinational company
• Experience working with KPI and SLA
• Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work in changing environment
Work Experience in HR Shared Services
AMZR Req ID: 419373