Amazon.com Payroll/T&A Business Analyst, HR service (Contract) in Meguro, Japan
We are looking for an HR payroll and Time & Absence Business Analyst to join our HR service team. This role is going to reporting into an HR Shared Services Lead in Beijing, role holders will support internal customers with Time & Absence related Business analysis. This role demands both a high level of accuracy and systems ability, but also the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbally. The successful candidate will assist in fostering the growth of our program and development of the process changes and opportunities to improve efficiency and the customer experience.
As an HR Time and Absence Business Analyst, you will work to deliver HR time and attendance systems and service delivery initiatives to build scale, efficiency, and a great employee experience. You will participate on projects to launch and support new tool and services to provide accurate and transparent time and absence tracking to all Amazon employees.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
· Business Requirements – Document business requirements.
· Quality – Ensure solutions meet business needs and is adopted by end users.
· Operational Excellence – Design for HR timekeeping process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
· 4+ years of HR systems analyst or technology experience with strong time and attendance concentration in large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environments. Kronos experience preferred.
· Successful record of executing operational processes and procedures, with high levels of customer satisfaction in Japan.
· Attention to detail. Able to think of all end-user scenarios and translate them into clear and concise business requirements.
· Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through.
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills – Japanese and English - ability to interface with management and peers, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field.
· 4+ years of HR systems experience as a business analyst or product analyst.
· Kronos or Time and attendance system experience strongly desired.
· Experience with international time and attendance administration and support.
AMZR Req ID: 465092