Amazon.com Senior Marketing Manager in Meguro, Japan
Want to change the way people watch TV? We are seeking an experienced marketing manager in Tokyo to develop innovative digital video business opportunities for customers. Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows.
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Cross Site Marketing Manager to lead cross site (i.e. on-Amazon website, and owned and operated entities), marketing strategy and programs for a new Amazon Video business. This role will be responsible for identifying, negotiating and optimizing cross-site advertising programs to drive KPIs for acquisition and engagement efforts. To do so, the successful candidate will partner closely with key Amazon teams, including Amazon Media Group (AMG), Amazon Gateway team, Amazon Display Ad Platform team, and the IMDb team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working closely with technical teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and executing daily at the highest level. The Cross Site Manager will deliver a set of highly visible, strategic cross site display advertising initiatives supporting acquisition and engagement efforts. You will build and execute programs to deliver these KPIs and quantify business results with data-driven analyses. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Amazon Video and cross site marketing.
Manager, Cross Site Marketing Duties & Responsibilities will include:
· Obsess over customers and how they engage with Amazon on the Amazon website and mobile app, and owned and operated entities.
· Own the Amazon Video cross site marketing strategy as well as the relationships with our cross site partners
· Define cross site strategies and programs, deliver and execute them at scale
· Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs
· Work closely with Amazon Video’s marketing, product and development teams to inform necessary features and execute initiatives
· Report on progress against goals and relevant cross site marketing metrics to senior management
· Own key business metrics, supporting in-depth business reviews and presenting to senior management
· 5+ years of demonstrated success with experience in display advertising marketing or online marketing for a consumer brand
· Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs
· Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs
· Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Negotiation background
· Familiarity with movie and TV marketing
· Experience providing creative direction and feedback.
AMZR Req ID: 448687