Amazon.com Sr. Marketing Manager in Meguro, Japan
Amazon is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Manager with strong creative, analytical, and communication skills to join our marketing team. The person in this role will develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels, supporting our vendors and our merchants.
Your work will have a direct impact on the growth of a new business within Amazon. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with both creative and analytical abilities who operates independently and works across functional boundaries. We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with understanding our customer and providing services that meet their needs. This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive in working in a start-up environment.
· Develop customer acquisition strategy to meet business goals, including program awareness improvement and branding
· Develop targeting strategies that will drive customer trials and conversion.
· Plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing initiatives to drive traffic and acquire new customers.
· Track acquisition related metrics and use clickstream and campaign data to make recommendations that will improve customer trials and conversion.
· Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers, engineers, designers, and other merchandisers.
· Write strong Amazon-approved campaign copy that is appealing to target customers.
· Act as the voice of the customer in understanding their behavior and needs.
· Demonstrated success planning and executing innovative and targeted marketing programs
· Strong analytical background with ability to use data to drive decision making
· 5+ years of site merchandising and/or digital marketing experience
· Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
· Customer obsession
· Extreme attention to detail, relentlessly high standards and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
· 3+ years of offline marketing experience
· Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company.
· Strong marketing copywriting skills
· Competence with SQL
AMZR Req ID: 463772