GE Product Sales Specialist - MR in Sapporo, Japan
Healthcare Asia Pacific
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Product Sales Specialist - MR
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Japan
The Product Specialist actively supports sales of a subset of the GE Healthcare portfolio as the clinical/technical expert for MR products and solutions. They are expected to be able to differentiate GE’s product offerings, convey compelling value propositions, qualify identified opportunities, develop and present solutions proposals and respond to customers’ clinical and technical questions. The Product Specialist works as part of Radiology Promotion Team and in conjunction with Radiology Sales Specialist (RSS).
• In conjunction with relevant RSS, establish and develop strong business relationships, identify and respond to key decision makers needs, record and maintain account contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
• In conjunction with RSS, establish and develop a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory and products.
• Communicate and track market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and support implementation of effective counter-strategies.
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
• Educates account team members on their product and solution strategy and offerings.
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Minimum of 3 years of technical product promotion/selling experience in a medical, healthcare field
• consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
• Previous experience managing sales professionals
• Minimum 3 years Healthcare capital equipment sales experience and or Pharma and Lifescience
• Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization