GE Commercial Finance Analyst in Shinjuku-ku, Japan
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Commercial Finance Analyst
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Japan
A Commercial Finance Analyst is responsible for collecting & analyzing financial data and making recommendations to Finance or operating leaders. Provide partnership with LS Japan commercial and operation team to increased visibility in commercial strategy and drive order/revenue growth and profitability increase of the business
• Partner with business commercial to drive profitable growth
• Bring financial insights by identifying & tracking key metrics. Advise the leadership team on risks and opportunities as well as recommending actions
• Work with JV partner and global finance team to understand financial treatment and impact
• Provide financial support on indirect channel… Dealer performance analysis, dealer inventory review, dealer price etc.
• Contributes to developing estimates, operating plans/forecasts/reviews, Blue Print Review (1-year Plan)
• Develop and simplify financial process that will increase overall team capacity for value-added work.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of 4 years of financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business / finance reviews
• Fluency in both English and Japanese
• Exceptional analytical skills: clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Polished communicator… able to work effectively internally and externally with all levels of leadership. Deliver clear concise messages both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated leadership skills. Confidence / assertiveness with strong influencing skills across multiple, key stakeholders
• Adaptable/flexible: open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or ambiguous situations
• GE Financial Management Program (FMP) or Corporate Audit Staff (CAS) background preferred