GE Product & Marketing Specialist, Core Imaging in Shinjuku-ku, Japan
Healthcare Life Sciences
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Product & Marketing Specialist, Core Imaging
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Japan
Product Sales & Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products, solutions and/or services. Typically specialized in a single product or product line, and carries a quota. Typically, 1-5 years’ experience
• Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
• Develop good long-term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
• Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
• Organize product demonstrations, sites visit and follow up.
• Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
• Healthcare or Pharmaceutical background.
• 1 – 5 years’ experience.
• Technical expertise in modality
• Selling skills.
• Negotiating skills.
• Communication skills.
• Knowledge of market place.
• Appreciation of business environment.
•Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
• Presentation skills.