Dell APJ Channel Account Manager in Tokyo, Japan
Channel Account Manager, APJ – Cybersecurity Services
SecureWorks is a market leader in information security services with more than 4,300 customers’ worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries rely on SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong customer service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes SecureWorks the premier provider of information security services for any organization. Positioned as a leader of the MSSP industry by several global industry analyst firms, SecureWorks also has received SC Magazine’s “Best Managed Security Service” award and Frost & Sullivan’s North America Security Incident Mitigation and Response Customer Value Leadership Award, among others.
Role Overview The Channel Account Manager, APJ will be focused on driving net new revenue through Channel partners to include Reseller, System Integrators, OEM and Strategic Alliances. This role will require a significant amount of business development acumen to establish new relationships and drive programs across the APJ region. This position will report into the GM for Japan or the GM for ANZ depending on location hired.
- Identify, develop and maintain long term strategic business partnerships with new and existing channel partners.
- Drive the necessary business, strategic and technical relationships with partners to establish new business in those accounts
- Deliver training as-needed to the channel partners
Work closely with the direct sales team to support channel activity
- Work with the marketing department on the development of any tools, aids, videos, or other materials that would improve and enable the partner to better sell the SecureWorks value proposition in the field
- Provide reporting and analysis to leadership, including net new incremental sales monthly/quarterly, overall sales performance, key partner performance, and other key metrics to be identified.
- Act as liaison between various internal departments (Finance, Legal, Operations) to solve issues as they arise with partners, customers, direct sales
Support joint marketing programs targeted to increase demand for SecureWorks offerings
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls and regulations. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
Requirements - 5 years in direct selling or business development roles - Proven track record working with channel partners - Extensive experience working on large, complex relationships - Excellent product and technical understanding, with an ability to understand customers' business pain points and technology requirements - Ability to travel frequently across the APJ region (ANZ, Malayasia, Japan)
Preferred - Security Industry experience highly preferred - Strong relationships with channel organizations across APJ - Proficient with SalesForce.com
Job: *Outside Sales - Channel Account Management
Organization: *Security Solutions
Title: APJ Channel Account Manager
Requisition ID: 160011H2