Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Business Development Manager, Hybrid Cloud Solutions in Tokyo, Japan
Title: Business Development Manager, Hybrid Cloud Solutions Location: Japan-Japan-Tokyo Job Number: 1593421
Asia Pacific Business Development Manager
In this role you will be focused on executing HPE capabilities to enable EG GTM hybrid cloud solutions via Microsoft CSP model to EG customers and channel partners. You will establish thought leadership in executing GTM strategies that differentiate HPE in growing its hybrid cloud services and solutions.
As a key member of the worldwide software licensing and hybrid cloud solutions team, you’ll have an opportunity to execute our CSP strategy, defining value propositions, building and owning GTM programs and support in the creating of content/messaging. By identifying key market opportunities, understanding the competitive landscape and highlighting key areas of differentiation you will partner closely with key stakeholders across EG to strengthen our position in the market.
The charter of the role spans working with the field sales, ISV alliances, business groups, and marketing teams to help execute on current and future service roadmaps.
Responsibilities include: • Building and maintaining strong intelligence of the hybrid cloud solution market, providing key insights including key growth and technology trends as well as competitive landscape assessment • Define the Azure Sell-in Channel strategy with key segment stakeholders • Work with the area EG leads to execution strategy for Azure through CSP to drive both partner and HPE growth • Develop our value position across Azure, emphasizing differentiation across key go to market scenarios
· Create awareness with EG Sales community on software and license resale value proposition
· Work closely with inside/field sales to identify new opportunities and determine best methods of engagement for software license service team
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, ISV’s, resellers, and partners Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business or technology
12 years of experience in software resale industry in senior sales and/or business roles
Deep knowledge of Microsoft Cloud products and licensing models, particularly Azure
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic software alliance partnerships.
- Demonstrated success driving projects and cross-group business initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as strong presentations skills.
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Highly motivated, self-starter, drive for results.
Master level SME knowledge of tier 1 ISV’s licensing programs and cloud models. Job: Services