Thomson Reuters CRM Specialist, G&A in Tokyo, Japan
/Clarivate Analytics/accelerates the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world, enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas faster. Formerly the Intellectual Property and Science business of Thomson Reuters, we own and operate a collection of leading subscription-based services focused on scientific and academic research, patent analytics and regulatory standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence, trademark protection, domain brand protection and intellectual property management./Clarivate Analytics/is now an independent company with over 4,000 employees, operating in more than 100 countries and owns well‐known brands that include/Web of Science, Cortellis, Thomson Innovation, Derwent World Patents Index, CompuMark, MarkMonitor/and/Techstreet/, among others. For more information, visitClarivate.com.
Main Purpose of Job: The CRM management specialist’s objective is to secure renewal of Clarivate Analytics GA products. The renewal of subscription products with the increased number of customers is the core business of Clarivate Analytics. The CRM management specialist is expected to work closely with product specialist as well as sales account managers and agents to plan and implement customer communications with identified customers.
- Key Responsibilities and Duties:* Develop customer communication plans for renewal Follow-up and update product function to customers Plan appropriate campaigns for renewal Create training plans with appropriate resource management Analyze product usage Understand contract cycle for each customer Identify the customers at risk Provide trainings face-to-face or via web set up Effectively communicate with sales team and agencies as well as customers to secure renewal Escalate product enhancement to global Provide feedback to sales team to help them with understand customers’ needs Report activities and status to the manager in timely manner
- Experience in subscription business
- Familiar with writing scientific literature and related tools & services
- Experience in working with agency
- Familiar with Academic & Government customers
- Experience in price negotiation
At Clarivate Analytics, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Clarivate Analytics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Clarivate Analytics can be found on clarivate.com.
Job: *Sales Family Group
Organization: *IP & Science Asia Pacific
Title: CRM Specialist, G&A
Location: Japan-Tokyo-Tokyo-JPN-Tokyo-Akasaka Park Bldg
Requisition ID: JREQ070883