Nvidia Deep Learning Engineer in Tokyo, Japan
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Field Application Engieer for Deep Learning.
NVIDIA’s deep learning platform has already made a major impact to the field and is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us tackle more of these unique opportunities.
You will be working with the latest HPC and Embedded system architectures coupled with machine learning and Big Data analytic, enabling improved workflows and developing new, differentiated solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
Assisting field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting the customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
Consulting customers to solve their problem with deep learning and machine learning technical knowledge.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning and Data Science among the NVIDIA technical community.
- Establish and maintain a community calendar of online/offline events and both monitor and report execution of such activities.
- Pre-sales support
*What we need to see: *
5 years of work related experience in software development or massive data analytic.
Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks or related technologies.
- Customer facing skill-set and background working with developers, researchers, start-ups and established technical/industry partners.
- Self-driving and fast learner of new technology
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)/ presentation skills
- Action-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field of study
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Direct experience in designing and growing developer or start-up communities.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or other relevant field of study
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 14 Days Ago
- Full time