Nvidia Deep Learning Solution Architect in Tokyo, Japan
*Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!*
We are now looking for a Deep Learning Solution Architect for CSP
*What you’ll be doing:*
- Assist field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support Scientific and engineering applications.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning or Data Science among the NVIDIA technical community.
*What we need to see:*
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science, MS or PhD desirable.
- 3+ years of Deep Learning experience
- Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and application
- Customer facing skill-set and background
- C programming experience
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Experience with OpenMP, MPI and other parallel programming languages
- Experience with Caffee, Theono, Convnet or other Deep Learning Framework
- Experience working with supercomputing and technical computing customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple accounts during implementation of new technology and products into very complex projects
*Ways to stand out from the crowd:*
- CUDA optimization experience
- Specialty skills in large scale computing and cluster computing, machine learning, convolution neural networks
- Education research, Gov. funded research experience
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 18 Days Ago
- Full time