Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Helion OpenStack System Integrator in Tokyo, Japan
Title: Helion OpenStack System Integrator Location: Japan-Japan-Tokyo Job Number: 1591178
Based on OpenStack technology, HP Helion OpenStack is the world’s premiere OpenStack based cloud technology platform for private, public, and hybrid cloud delivery. HP Cloud is one of the fastest growing divisions within HP, building and delivering a portfolio of innovative OpenStack cloud solutions.
We are looking for individuals with strong technical leadership skills to help deliver private and hybrid cloud solutions for HP’s enterprise customers
You will have strong analytical skills and be capable of de-composing complex customer problems and managing the solution.
As an OpenStack System Integrator, your role will be to work primarily at customer sites to implement cloud solutions for our enterprise customers. You will work with our OpenStack Solution Architects and our team of OpenStack specialists as part of the solution activity.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Delivering HP’s Helion OpenStack solutions into customer environments and ensuring solutions works as specified
– Integrating the Helion OpenStack solution into customers’ environments, for example: LDAP/AD, Monitoring, Networking and Storage infrastructure
– Troubleshooting deployments and identifying problem root causes.
– Working with our architecture & engineering teams and the OpenStack community to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs. Qualifications: DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have many of the following skills and attributes:
– Excellent Linux skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience in OpenStack deployments and familiarity with the key OpenStack technologies
– Familiarity with orchestration tools such as TripleO, Chef, Puppet, PackStack etc
– Familiarity with management and logging tools such as Icinga, Nagios, Logstash
– Experience in security mechanisms and identity management systems, e.g. Certificate hierarchies, LDAP/AD.
– Experience with, configuration management, debugging and troubleshooting in Linux environments.
– Familiarity with high availability concepts and hands-on experience in setting up high availability solutions, e.g. corosynch, pacemaker, keepalived as well as native HA solutions like HA RabbitMQ, HA-MySQL
– Experience in performance analysis
– Experience with scripting languages, eg Python, Bash etc
– Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent. Job: Information Technology