Google Manager, Brand Specialists in Tokyo, Japan
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Manager, Brand Specialists - Tokyo.
The Brand Technical Product Specialist team is responsible for implementing new Google Display Advertising products in APAC, as well as supporting these products on an ongoing technical escalation basis from the Ads Solutions Consulting team.
In this role, you will oversee a team of Technical Product Specialists who take the lead operations role within a cross-functional team including sales product specialist leads, operations vendors, global peers, engineering, advertising technology specialists and product managers to implement new display advertising products at scale across APAC.
These specialists then follow through and support the implementation on an escalation basis, making themselves available as technical experts, best practice advisers and vendor operations managers for all phases of executing across the display advertising sales lifecycle.
As the team manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving our vision in order to deliver, unquestionably, the best customer experience, while also motivating and engaging your team to execute on that vision.
- Support the Google Ads Solutions Consulting team with all technical escalation and troubleshooting related to supported Google Display campaigns.
- Develop and maintain best practices across the Display sales lifecycle, including benchmarks, case studies, reports and canned responses.
- Develop and maintain efficient operations support for Display products in APAC, including producing workflows, monitoring ad server performance, managing operations implementation vendors and delivering value at scale.
- Maintain excellent communication with Global Sales, Advertising Technology, Product Specialist and Product Management teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with people management and working with distributed team members.
- Experience working in online ad operations. Experience with business analysis.
- Experience managing an effective team and achieving substantial and well-defined goals.
- Experience with ad servers (DoubleClick for Publishers) and third-party creative tags.
- Effective communication and client-servicing skills.
- Ability to travel to other Google offices as required.