Google Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube and Google Play Transactional Partners in Tokyo, Japan
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube and Google Play Transactional Partners - Tokyo.
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As a transactional Manager of Content Partnerships, you will work with some of our most strategic film and TV partners in the Entertainment vertical across the Asia Pacific region and work directly with new release, premium window content. In this high-visibility role, you'll manage strategic relationships with movie studios, television broadcast/cable networks and other prominent content providers relating to transactional VOD/EST and AVOD distribution of content on Google Play and YouTube.
- Develop and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners and work with contracts for premium content distribution.
- Manage day-to-day partnership activities with a focus on growth activities across Google Play and YouTube.
- Advocate internally across the organization on behalf of your partners. Develop and recommend business strategy working closely with marketing, promotional, publicity and other cross-functional leads across both Google Play and YouTube.
- Define, model, execute against, and analyze key distribution performance metrics.
- Serve as market expert across cross-functional teams - update global team on market trends, advise on strategic challenges / opportunities in market
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with entertainment partnerships.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Experience in digital entertainment and/or prior studio/network or digital platform experience.
- Experience working outside Japan, which might include across the Asia Pacific region, US and UK.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys and other colleagues to complete agreements according to tight deadlines.
- Comfort with analytics and basic modeling experience and formal corporate presentation building skills.
- A passion for film and TV content.