Cisco Marketing Specialist in Tokyo, Japan
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Marketing Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager Requisition #: R1023986
Description: What You'll Do The Program Manager for Global Service Provider will support the team in the development and execution of Omni channel campaigns for the business in Asia Pacific & Japan. The role will liaise with internal stakeholders, external vendors and to set-up, deploy and manage core brand on-line and event campaigns This Program Manager must have a clear understanding of the Service Provider market or proven ability to learn market trends and able to resolve issues with quality and reliability of campaigns planned and prepared for the different markets in the region
The candidate for this position must be able to manage complex projects with multiple deliverables, many of which come from other groups and teams. This requires the ability to develop a comprehensive working timeline, understand how these deliverables fit together and also lead and execute and provide post reports for the team.
Functional discipline knowledge must include, digital / social media channels, marketing analytics, program development and execution, and event strategy and content creation
As the Program Manager for Global Service Provider, you will have the following accountability: • Liaise with various teams in the region to prepare and set-up the complex campaigns and capturing the meaningful analytics and prepare reports • Ensure campaign standards, procedures and best practices are maintained • Manage effective collaboration with vendors and or partners for successful campaign set-up and execution • Proactively analyze and identify problem areas and plan/implement steps for process improvement to impact quality and production as well as highlight any risk that arises.
- Who You Are*
To succeed in this role, you will: • Take direction from senior team members and management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Cisco customers.
• Have strong subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch standard interactive marketing programs • Seek direction from leadership and escalates issues as required.
• Measure results by tracking marketing activities and their impact on both the partner and Cisco sales including tracking full funnel metrics from reach and response through revenue (i.e., SQL).
• Share timely and relevant information between marketing and the cross-functional Global Service Provider community.
• Provide teamwork and partnership with key business stakeholders (Global Service Provider Sales, Service Provider Channels, Field Marketing, etc.).
Our minimum requirements for this role are the following ones: • Degree in Marketing with Service Provider customer experience would be preferable.
• At least 4+ years of experience in the SP industry • Up to date knowledge of current tools and techniques for digital marketing execution • Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional attention to details • Proactive problem solving capabilities • Results driven
- Why Cisco* We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None
Marketing Specialist Tokyo JP R1023986-en_US