Google MBA Intern (Japanese-English Bilingual) 2017 in Tokyo, Japan
*Part 1: *Complete and submit the MBA Internship Application Form.
*Part 2: *Click the “Apply” button to submit your resume using your @gmail.com account (a cover letter is not required).
IMPORTANT:The MBA Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
Deadline: Friday April 28, 2017 at 11:59pm JST
Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants from the end of November 2016. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of the internship, and relocation support is available on a case-by-case basis.
About the program
Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you in the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development.
- Responsibilities vary by role.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program at the Tokyo office beginning of Spring to Summer in 2017.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google's technology and business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.