Gilead Mgr, Pipeline Mktng Science _ Japan in Tokyo, Japan
Mgr, Pipeline Mktng Science _ Japan
Location:Japan - Tokyo
Functional Area:Commercial Operations
Working Hours:Full Time
Apply NowEmail a friend
• Valuate market potential for development candidates in Japan using discounted cash flow method etc to make business decisions
• Operates in a matrix team to conduct highly complex quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research for Pipeline Products.
Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and external codes.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
• Act as a product manager to establish strategic plans until marketing team in the therapeutic area is formed and develop -24 months action plan for relevant brand.
• Input commercial needs to Clinical team from early stage of development.
• Participates in the evaluation of Business Development opportunities, projects and programs.
• Participate in medical congresses to learn up-to-date medical / clinical situations and circumstances.
Collaborate with Commercial Planning and NA Pipeline Marketing Sciences in Foster City
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Excellent in strategic analysis and planning with the ability to work with and manage demands and expectations from multiple internal customers.
• Extensive knowledge of the role and expertise in core business areas are must.
• Excellent communication skills with a well-developed ability to efficiently and productively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Have a high potential of excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
• Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious
- In-depth experience with pharmaceutical data sources is required.
Typical Education & Experience
• 12+ years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience, including 7+ years of market research, strategic analysis or new product planning experience and a BA/BS degree.
• Experience in franchise-specific market and experience with global sales and marketing organizations is preferred.
Experience in life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotech industry strongly preferred.