Nvidia Office Manager in Tokyo, Japan
We are now looking for an Office Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure smooth daily facility operations within the office focused on good employee experience
- Ensure the workplace up keeping and safety for employee
- Establish cross-functional relationships with other service provider such as IT, HR, Finance
- Work closely with Site Leader to establish priorities for the office
- Main point of contact for information for the site.
- Participate as a member of the APAC Best Practices Team.
- Participate / lead special projects as needed.
- Report to Director of APAC Real Estate
*What we need to see: *
- College degree, professional training and/or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years previous office management / facility management experience, preferably supporting a group of 50+ or strong administrative assistant experience at the Director+ level.
- Good communication skill and with good spoken and written skill in Japanese and English
- Experience in Metrix reporting line hierarchy
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- Familiarity with basic procurement, finance procedures
- Ability to quickly learn and use new software tools and applications
- Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, and prioritize
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- build relationships with local business unit leaders, vendors and support functions for site
- plan and assign work within the site
- coordinate the efforts of a virtual team or network of contacts
- demonstrate expertise/knowledge in facility site management
act as Site Safety Officer
Posted 17 Days Ago
- Full time