Applied Materials Process Engineer V - (E5) in Tokyo, Japan
General Profile: Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
Engages with customers to understand customer roadmap, interpret the technology and service needs and identify opportunities for Applied service engagement. Identify customer high value problems.
Works with service business unit and service products development team in service product development and transfer to customers including on-site optimization. Capture and feedback service learnings to SBU and SPD.
Serves as liaison between the customer and the SBU/SPD, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable service solutions
Works closely with customer and FSO team to meet CSA performance KPIs
Resolve significantly complex tool issues utilizing systematic troubleshooting methodology (DOEs, FDC, Analytics, etc.).Communicate learnings to rest-of-world to strengthen service product packages.
Knowledge of 4 or more processes on 2 or more technologies
Advanced integration, FDC, data analytics, metrology knowledge
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
10 - 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-JPN,Tokyo
Job Title: Process Engineer V - (E5)
Requisition ID: 1604700
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External