American Express Recruitment Coordinator in Tokyo, Japan
Recruitment Coordinator, Band 25
Recruitment Process Delivery:
- Provide key support to Recruitment Specialists and the wider recruitment team in completing designated recruitment activities within agreed time frames.
- Post job advertisements to nominated sourcing channels Booking interviews, video conferences, assessment centres and other recruitment events
- Organizing certified skills testing, CV screening, visa checks and database management
- Offer letter production and on-boarding Using a range of recruitment technology systems
- Adhere to recruitment process as designed, ensuring appropriate approvals at relevant stages and ensure the up to date documentation of the recruitment processes
- Identify opportunities for, or contribute to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Support the Manager and the team by delivery of administrative duties as requested Be the first point of contact for all administrative process questions and escalate to appropriate resource as required:
- Ensure all request are responded to in a timely manner/agreed time frames, and to quality standard as agreed
- Pro-actively identify where support may be needed and act accordingly Candidate Management:
- Provide support to the recruitment team in the management of candidates as required.
- Ensure accurate and up to date information is recorded on the database candidate profile and candidate has been moved through appropriate workflow activity stages
- Manage candidate applications and employee referrals, ensuring all applications are acknowledged (e-mail or phone) and auctioned accordingly.
Manage or assist with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as: candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc as requested.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Prior experience in a fast paced, client facing administration function ideally within the staffing industry or Corporate HR within a global organization.
- Successful experience managing multiple tasks, and stakeholders at the same time.
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions.
- Education College/University education preferred.
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses or course work desirable.
- Needs to be flexible based upon changing client needs and workload allocation.
Job Human Resources
Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Requisition ID: 16016364