CooperVision Sales Representative - Japan in Tokyo, Japan
CooperVision®, Inc., a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges; such as astigmatism, presbyopia and ocular dryness; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.
Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, thereby creating real advantages for customers and wearers.
From our extensive network of facilities in 12 countries across five continents, CooperVision distributes high-quality lenses virtually everywhere contact lenses are worn.
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effective account management
• Build good relationship with customer accounts for ongoing business
• Follow up on sales and trade program with designated accounts
• Handle customers’ enquiries
• Process customers’ transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Identify and explore new business opportunities
• Provide professional after sales services
Organization: *Field Sales
Title: Sales Representative - Japan
Requisition ID: TOK0132