Expedia Snr Manager, Marketing in Tokyo, Japan
Air Asia Expedia
The Japan Brand Expedia marketing team is looking for an exceptional Sr. Marketing Manager to support in the delivery of cross-platform integrated marketing campaigns. Reporting to General Manager of Japan, you will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies and support materials for all marketing communications, brand building and public relations and social media activities, both external and internal. You will direct the efforts of the marketing and public relations team and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization, including regional and global teams.
- Manage the brand marketing budget with contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information, analysis and commentary on market trends and recommending options and courses of action to ensure the ongoing success and growth of the brand.
- People and performance manage a small marketing team throughout the employee life-cycle to attract, retain and develop top talent.
- Develops the marketing team by providing information, coaching, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each LOB directing promotional support.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new customers for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department calendar and operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional, technical and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing broad networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be passionate about marketing and ambitious to develop new initiatives.
- Must have proven experience delivering successful cross platform, integrated marketing campaigns, and experience managing media, creative and PR agencies.
- Must have a strong digital marketing experience
- Prefer to have TVCF campaign experience
- Minimum 7 years experiences in an online marketing background.
- Must have experience managing a small team
- Must have a budget management experience
- Travel retail experience preferred, consumer brand marketing a must-have.
- Must have creative and analytical mindset.
- Must have research experience and have strong analytical skills.
- Exemplary communication skills & solid writing ability.
- Fluency in English and Japanese is required at business conversation level. (Japanese must be native level)
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to enjoy a fun team while balancing quality productivity.
- University Degree or equivalent experience.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time