Google Support Expert, Google Technical Services in Tokyo, Japan
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Support Expert, Google Technical Services - Tokyo.
Google’s Consumer Operations team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
You are a Google leader. You have detailed knowledge of our constantly evolving product suite to ensure that user feedback flows to the Product team and fuels innovation. In this highly cross-functional role, you are the voice of our users and also problem-solve with the Product, Marketing, Legal and Engineering teams. You process suggestions, bugs, abuse and other product information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
- Solve technical issues for customers and service center agents by troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issue reports, managing and optimizing issue workflow and proactively identifying support needs.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
- Innovate on our existing QA, Knowledge Management and Training programs and processes continually.
- Drive programs/projects/pilots focused towards improving user experience, user or agent effort and processes.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Vendor workforce and other cross-functional teams on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- BA/BS degree in technology or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical customer support or a quality control or quality program management role to improve call center operations and KPIs.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with technology-related products, support operations, and/or consulting.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at the same time; excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a proven track record of driving results.
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently.