Bloomberg Team Leader - Content Acquisition & Business Management (CABM) - Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan
Job Requisition Number: 55839
You’re a true leader- someone who really knows how to motivate a team. You lead by example, and you’re that person people go to when they need a second opinion. Technology and finance excite you, and you love nothing more than solving a complex problem. You're professional and personable, intelligent and analytical. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer service.
We are Content Acquisition and Business Management (or CABM for short). We form an integral part of the Global Data department, and we're responsible for acquiring and publishing all the over-the-counter (OTC) pricing data which helps to make Bloomberg products so powerful.
We partner directly with leading financial institutions- managing key client accounts, working alongside data contributors and providing technical solutions for influential market players. By building strong and lasting relationships with these organisations, we’re able to glean a deep understanding of their technology and infrastructure, and ultimately ensure that pricing on the Bloomberg platform is as fast, reliable and accessible as possible.
Our team in Tokyo is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Team Leader to take our business to the next level.
We’ll trust you to:
- Motivate, support and develop a team of high-performing Contributions Project Managers and Regional Contribution Analysts covering Japan, Korea and other parts of APAC
- Oversee the daily operation of your team, monitoring performance and driving projects forward
- Partner closely with clients and stakeholders, using your expertise to support, influence, strengthen relationships and find opportunities to build our business
- Collaborate strongly with internal departments, including Engineering, Sales, and Electronic Trading, and of course your own Global Data teammates around the globe
- Anticipate market and regulatory trends which might impact the data solution requirements of banks, brokers and governments
- Be that vital point of contact for client escalations
- Act as an advocate for Diversity and Inclusion, truly understanding its importance to our business
You’ll need to have:
- Proven leadership experience with a strong dedication to people development
- Finance-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Track record of meeting deadlines, logically taking on problems and setting priorities
- Pre-disposition for deciphering technical matters, solving problems and thinking creatively
- Excellent client-facing skills and an enthusiasm to represent Global Data both internally and externally
- In-depth knowledge of some or all of the following: Bloomberg functionality, OTC pricing data, financial markets, data feeds and related technologies
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe that you’re a good match, we’ll get in touch to talk you through the next steps.