Pegasystems, Inc. Sales Consultant in Japan
The Position: A technical thought leader and partner with the sales team, this role owns all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle. Solutions Consultants create highly engaging demos and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs), along with architecture presentations and ROI models to assist with the radiation strategy into target accounts. This position requires hands-on work with the product and the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations, as well as the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and prospects.
Watch this video to learn more about the Solutions Consultant role at Pegahttp://bit.ly/PegaSolutionsConsultant
In this role, you will:
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with Account Executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources
- Propose solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients
- Assist in the production of RFP’s and other proposals to clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the supported industry
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff to meet the demands of the department
- Build customer relationships with target accounts
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
The Person: You must be a self-starter, who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and easily engages with customers. A strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the ability of listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. This person will act as a partner to the Account Executive and be able to convey Pega’s ability to solve business problems with our software solutions. You must have experience working in a software environment, preferably with a CRM vendor and love to help win business. You must have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
Qualifications will include:
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Significant experience in a pre-sales software environment
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilize technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
About Pegasystems: Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™. It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us atwww.pega.com.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits.
About Pegasystems: Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications